Traffic accidents occur because of negligence, carelessness, or a lack of care, resulting in material and moral harm to several individuals.
In the same way, there are instances of bodily injuries irreparable that make it difficult for people to perform the tasks they are required to do throughout their lives. And, even more gravely, they can lead to a person’s death.
To top it off, we also have damages of a material nature that, in some circumstances, result in financial loss to victims and impact their earnings.
We must not forget cases that require discussion within the criminal arena with long and tiring procedures.
There are many possibilities that traffic accidents can result in diverse outcomes, depending on the way they’re conducted and observed. The aid of experts with the right qualifications is crucial, as is the case with the case in the following.
The significance of a specialist consultancy for Traffic Law
Road accidents occur daily across the country, many of which cannot be resolved through consensus and ultimately result in the courts.
In fact, many states have established civil and criminal courts that specialize in collisions with traffic to give victims more speed and certainty in their legal rights.
When the responsibility of the lawyer becomes more important, in the Federal Constitution in article 133, “The lawyer is essential in law enforcement as he is inviolable in his conduct and manifestations during the exercise of his profession within the limitations allowed by law.” It is stated that this job is of high importance and requires a significant amount of expertise.
As we have mentioned, traffic accidents can result in different outcomes, and a professional can evaluate the following issues:
- Verify the causal link between the collision and the damages;
- Request the collection of evidence as well as the expertise of experts;
- The assessment of the injuries suffered by the victims and the compensation forms in each instance;
- Apply the legal principles properly to the particular situation;
- Examine the magnitude of damage and the mandatory legal procedure for every instance. For instance, accidents that cause severe bodily injuries or in self or death should be considered in the criminal context.
- Additionally, promote, and explain why not defend the accused in criminal and civil courts to ensure they get the right to a fair trial.
In the event of these challenges or legal enforcement, legal professionals are necessary to oversee the legal procedures.
Multidisciplinarity is the application in cases that involve more than one field of law
Many traffic accident cases require several technical understanding. To give an example, you can refer to the following:
- Procedures to claim compensation for property damage that does not involve victims
- Compensation procedures for the physical recovery of victims
- Procedural proceedings against criminals to establish the responsibility for traffic-related crimes;
- Compensation actions against the State in certain instances.
This provides a wide range of options that require legal professionals with many specializations to provide the proper support for any issue.
The guarantee of respect for the right of the citizens
One of the most significant issues we’ve seen is when a victim is referred to special courts to solve the issue on his own and cannot defend himself in a court hearing due to the absence of any technical expertise.
In addition, in different instances, they could feel pressured to accept any suggestion and resolve the claim without fully acknowledging their rights.
Sometimes, judges attempt to close their case files, and, in turn, they can also revoke certain rights to which the victim is entitled to.
These are scenarios that a lawyer would stop from occurring, thereby allowing the judicial procedure to take place through the law.
The Doctor. Henrique Lima is constantly dedicated to the marketplace’s requirements and aims to provide top-quality advice and security in the legal system.